Is epoxy toxic?
Orgonite is made using epoxy which is a thermoplastic. Most consumer items that you have today are a form of thermoplastic. These are plastics that are initially in liquid form and you have to put them into a mold of some kind, either injection mold or just pour it into a mold or vacuum formed molds.
Example is your cell phone case, laptop; it’s a very common thing. It’s the same thing found in the orgonite. All of your consumer devices are made from this. If it’s toxic, then everything that you have, that’s a computer or a laptop is also toxic. But it’s not toxic.
For example, during the production or the making of the orgonite piece or of the computer casing it has a plastic shell around it. That phase could be toxic because when your combining it with a catalyst, or another liquid that hardens this liquid plastic, fumes are emitted. So that’s the same thing with a lot of orgonite. Polyurethane is another kind of resin. The fumes can be made or generated during the production process so you always want to make orgonite in a ventilated area where the air is always moving through. But after that catalytic process is ceased, then it’s not toxic.
Considering you wouldn’t abuse the plastic product any more than you would with the casing on your mobile phone. This allows you to have it in the environment..
If you do have any questions you can give us a call. We actually prefer emails because we’re in a different time zone. There is plenty of you but just two of us so we’ll do what works best for everyone.
We try to process questions and get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
But if you want to call us and talk to us, you can give us a call at the phone number and leave a message. If you have any questions about our products or anything like that, just let us know and we’re happy to help.
We really appreciate your time and support.